The Trust Board provides administration services to several organisations, these include:
- Custodial Trustee for the Turirangi TeKani Education Grants.
Annual applications are invited from members of Tauranga Moana and Whanau a Apanui Hapu.
Interest earned from initial donations are allocated for these grants by the Turirangi Board of Trustees, viz: Riri Ellis, representing Ngai te Rangi Iwi, Tommy Wilson, representing Ngati Ranginui Iwi, Erin Gardiner, representing the TeKani whanau, Rehua Smallman representing Ngati Pukenga Iwi and Rawiri Walker representing Te Whanau a Apanui Iwi.
- Trustee for Multiple-Owned Land Blocks including:
- Matakana Island, Tauranga:
- Umuhapuku 8 B and Kauaenui 1, leased to JAG Farms Ltd
- Awakokopu A Leased to Tukaki Whanau Trust
- Awakokopu B2
- Waihirere 8B
- Hairini 1G3 which includes 4 separate land lots.
- Kiwi 360 Limited.